Paramedic / Assistant Medical Officer / SR Nurse
Basic Job Description:-
- responding to ambulance request calls for medical assistance at accidents, emergencies and other related incidents, usually in an ambulance with an ambulance technician or emergency care assistant to help;
- assessing the condition of patients who are injured or taken ill suddenly;
- providing an immediate course of treatment en route to hospital or on scene;
- applying splints to limbs, dressing wounds, administering pain relief, oxygen, drips and fluids;
- using highly technical equipment, including ventilators to assist breathing and defibrillators to treat heart failure, in order to resuscitate and stabilise patients;
- carrying out certain surgical procedures when necessary, such as intubation (insertion of a breathing tube);
- monitoring the patient's condition;
- assessing whether and how to move patients and, where appropriate, the best location to transport them to;
- dealing with members of the public and family members present at the scene;
- driving (if needed) and crewing an ambulance or other rapid response vehicle;
- cleaning, decontaminating and checking vehicles and equipment to maintain a state of operational readiness;
- producing thorough case notes and reporting the patient's history, condition and treatment to relevant hospital staff.
- Have valid International Passport (Advantage)
- Obtain credit in English for SPM.
- Having valid and locally recognized qualifications relevant to the post.
- Willingness to work in 12 hours shift.
- Willingness to relocate to any Mahamas office throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
- Able to speak/read/write in Malay, English. Knowledge in other language is an advantage.
- Male / Female age 25 years and above, preferably with strong teamwork capabilities.
- Experience in emergency care services is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate & local applicant is encouraged to apply.