Basic Job Description:-
- Drive ambulances or assist ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Remove and replace soiled linens or equipment to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Place patients on stretchers and load stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Accompany and assist emergency medical technicians / medical assistant / SR Nurse on calls.
- Earn and maintain appropriate certifications.
- Replace supplies and disposable items on ambulances.
- Report facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Administer first aid, such as bandaging, splinting, or administering oxygen.
- Restrain or shackle violent patients.
- Valid ‘D’ class driver license + GDL / PSV Vocational License + International Passport (Advantage)
- Minimum SPM qualification with credit in English
- Willingness to work in 12 hours shift
- Willingness to relocate to any Mahamas office throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
- Able to speak/read/write in Malay, English. Knowledge in other language is an advantage.
- Male / Female age 25 years and above, preferably with strong teamwork capabilities
- Experience in emergency care services is an advantage
- local applicant is encouraged to apply